A Commonwealth of strong families guided by faith, protected by a principled government.
We will not stop until we have a Commonwealth:
- where Virginians are free to live out their faith in the public square and marketplace
- where every child conceived is recognized as a gift to his or her parents and society,
- where marriage as the unification of unique genders is desirable and defined by commitment, not emotion,
- where parents are supported by their neighbors, their school administrators and their government to rear their children well, and
- where government defers to the private sector, the church, and the family whenever possible for the provision of its citizens and steps in efficiently only where constitutionally permissible.
To empower families in Virginia by applying a biblical worldview and founding principles to culture and public policy.
- Human life, from fertilization until natural death, is sacred, and the right to life is fundamental to all other rights.
- Marriage, as a lifelong union between one man and one woman, is an institution of God and a foundation for civil society.
- Parents are ultimately responsible for the care and well-being of their children and therefore should be free from intrusive government involvement.
- The role and jurisdiction of government is clearly prescribed by our Constitution and consequently should be restrained from excessive involvement in the lives of citizens.
- The right of conscience and the right to practice faith according to personal beliefs are sacred and should neither be infringed upon nor denied.
- To inspire Virginians, pastors and legislators to engage in meaningful conversations and productive actions that advance biblical principles in the public square.
- To incorporate the unique, God-given passions of individuals and organizations into the work, thereby increasing the number of laborers.
- To instigate carefully-chosen political and cultural battles that prompt necessary change in those arenas.
What We Do
- Take our shared values to the state legislature and advocate for those values.
- Hold elected officials accountable through recording public hearings, voter guides, report cards, and grassroots activism.
- One church and one community at a time, we empower and organize likeminded Virginians to impact culture.
- Inspire pastors to preach on the whole counsel of the Word and speak truth to power.
- Encourage the conservative vote though registration and mobilization of pro-family voters.
- Give voice in the media to what hundreds of thousands of Virginians believe.
- Train individuals to be thoughtful, biblical worldview champions in their families, schools, neighborhoods, and at the Capitol.
- Pray for those in authority and for our culture.